Skull design with Green eyes Cornhole Boards
Our boards are made to ACO and ACL tournament specifications. Pro Style quality constructed using 1/2" cabinet grade plywood. Not the cheap stuff many other dealers use. 24"x 48" (2 feet by 4 feet) with the 6" hole centered 9" from the top and 12" from each side. Our boards are cut using a professional CNC router to ensure quality and consistency.
- Direct Printed Tops - we use state of the art digital printing equipment to professionally apply UV ink direct to the wood surface prior to a clear polyacrylic finish.
- Quality 1/2" Baltic Birch Tops - Smooth finish, excellent playability. Baltic Birch sets the standard for high quality cornhole boards. This wood has little to no voids and multiple dense layers
- Our boards are cut with a Computer Numerical Control (CNC) - basically they are cut to perfection with a machine. Our tops have rounded corners and rounded over edges. The 6" hole is perfectly centered!!
- Frames are Glued and pocket hole attached to the tops for durability.
- Our frame system includes a center brace to reduce bag bounce and increase stability.
- Strong foldable legs with rigid cross beam. Attaches to boards with a carriage bolt fastener with locking nut
- Customization is available! send us a quick email!
Thank you for your business!