Grateful Dead Fire on the Mountain Art cornhole boards
Our boards are made to ACO and ACL tournament specifications. Pro Style quality constructed using 1/2" cabinet grade plywood. Not the cheap stuff many other dealers use. 24"x 48" (2 feet by 4 feet) with the 6" hole centered 9" from the top and 12" from each side. Our boards are cut using a professional CNC router to ensure quality and consistency.
- Quality 1/2" Plywood Tops - Smooth finish, excellent playability.
- This is not like the plywood you buy at the local hardware store!
- Rounded corners on the top playing surface.
- Standard plywood tends to warp, may have voids, knots, etc.
- Baltic Birch Frames cut to perfection with our Industrial CNC Machine
- Perfect 6" holes.
- Strong foldable legs with rigid cross beam. Attaches to boards with a 5/16' carriage bolt and fastens with a washer and lock nut.
- We touch up the joints, bleed, etc. to give our boards a quality finished look
- Durable Digital Printed Avery vinyl with laminated clear gloss finish.
- Optional Customization
Thank you for your business!